Driving lessons in Antrim with an instructor who will give you the skill and confidence you need to pass
Money back guarantee, if you are not happy with any driving lesson, tell us before the lesson ends, and we will refund the lesson price!
2 Year Lesson Warranty = 6 hours total.
May be used as one or two hour sessions. sessions carried out in your own car, provided it complies with legislation, ie mot insurance etc.
If within two years of passing your test with us you feel you need our help with any issue of driving for example you receive points on your licence, and feel you need a refresher, or you purchase a new car and would like some help Familiarize yourself with any aspect of the new vehicle
T & C‘s Apply Ask for details.
Check out our Antrim driving courses - Full - Intensive - intermediate - top up
All our driving courses can be taken at a time to suit you, either a 1-hour lesson a week or something more intense, it is up to you. Ask Dave, your personal driving instructor for advice on what is the best for you.
6 Tips on how to pass your test first time
........To have a very good chance of a 1st time pass, we recommend the following :
1. Take regular driving lessons, at least one per week. Varying the time of day you take them will also help you gain more experience.
2. Taking your driving lessons in two hour sessions (this is so much more beneficial than taking single hours).
3. Ask your driving instructor lots of questions (they love helping you to answer them).
4. If you have been learning elsewhere, you will be amazed at our modern coaching style of approach.
5. Every driving lesson will have a definite objective, there will be no “just driving around” like an aimless chicken.
6. Regular recaps will be used to check your level of understanding.
Get driving with a Highly recommended driving instructor in Belfast, Newtownabbey, Glengormley, Templepatrick, Antrim, Doagh, Ballyclare, Ballynure, Millbrook, Larne, Whitehead,Carrickfergus, Greenisland, Whiteabbey, ,Jordanstown, Monkstown & Rathcoole.